LM Immigration Services


Short stay

Do you want to come to the Netherlands or the Schengen area for up to 90 days? Then you need a short-stay visa. We are happy to help you prepare the application,... Read more

Residence permit

Do you want to stay in the Netherlands for more than 90 days? Then you will need a residence permit. We will be happy to help you apply for the residence permit. Which conditions apply depends on... Read more

Legal advice

Migration law LM Immigration Services specialises in migration law, also known as immigration law. We mainly deal with applications for residence permits. In the world of migration law, we come... Read more